What are the health benefits of Choffy – Brewed Chocolate?
There are a number of different health benefits, but here are a few
- Theobromine – A healthy stimulant that is gentle on your system. Theobromine is a vasodilator, which means that it stimulates the vascular system to open up and allow for healthier blood flow. What does that do for you? It gives you more energy, but not the messy energy that you get from caffeine. You get a nice clean boost of energy that last longer than caffeine, but is healthy for you
- Antioxidants – Did you know that in just 8 oz of Choffy – Brewed Chocolate you get more antioxidants than what you would get in a serving and a half of blueberries? Yep, and they are some of the harder working antioxidants, which means that they buffer lactic acid out of the muscles and vital organs, and then fight free radicals!
- Phenylethylamine (PEA) – Cocoa beans have this chemical, and when it is in your body it helps to produce serotonin. More serotonin means that you are happier, manage stress better, you have more energy and generally have a better outlook on life. Now who could use more of that!
- Weight Loss – Cacao also helps with weight loss! Yep, you read that correctly. Portions of the Cacao bean has been proven to stop your body from digesting certain fats.
- Promote Lean Muscle Mass Growth – There is a compound in the cocoa bean called Epicatechin and when ingested help to increase follistatin levels in your body. What does that mean? It means that with higher follistatin levels your body can produce muscle. Muscle burns calories, which in turn helps you to maintain body balance.
The statements regarding the health benefits are based on actual studies and chemical evaluation however, they not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, nor are they intended as a substitute for any treatment that may have been prescribed by your medical clinician or duly licensed doctor.